Opportunity to be trained in leading manufacturing company of timber internal external joinery
AJB group specialises in the design and manufacture of high quality Internal Joinery, External Doorsets, Windows, Composite Doors and Mouldings Here for gallery
Great opportunity to gain level 2 Diploma in manufacturing whilst being trained to become a fabricator of external timber joinery.
Responsible for general duties within the refit department, assembling doors/windows to works orders. Fabricating both internal and external joinery. Meeting department objectives, whilst ensuring company policies and procedures are met.
Essential Job Functions
• Good working ethics and keen to learn
• Ability to work to AJB “Five Drivers to Success”
• Complete training to fabricate external joinery
• Fabricating items to works order requirements
• Refitting items to works order requirements
• Ensure all items have correct ironmongery & seals as per works orders
• Ensure all glass is fitted to correct SOP’s and as per works orders
• Ensure all items can open and close correctly as per work orders
• Ensure performance/quality is kept to a high standard
• Ensure work flow within department is maintained
• Meeting department deadlines
• Complying to department SOP’s
• Ensure correct wrapping material is used as per works orders if required
• Department paperwork is complete and up to date
• Tool kits are used and stored correctly
• All machinery is used correctly
Monday – Thursday 7-4pm Friday 7-1pm
Weekly wage; £240.oo
Become a skilled fabricator and progress with the team.
Full time contract
Increased salary after 6month, 1 year and completion of apprenticeship
AGB Group will work alongside Aston Recruitment & Training to deliver your qualification. Aston is extremely passionate about providing quality apprenticeship training that will enable individuals to excel within a working environment.
Or contact: Karen Loader at Aston on 01604 230371 or via email [email protected]
Please visit the National Apprenticeship Service website to see Aston’s other vacancies.
Applications made directly to the employer will NOT be considered.